Friday, February 20, 2009

Female Allure

I've been shooting for almost 10 years. More than half of that has now been artistic nude and fetish photography. While I shoot just about anything including nature, animals, events, etc., my passion lies in the female form.

Every woman is different. Every shoot is different. Sometimes we shoot in the studio.

Sometimes we shoot outdoors.

Some like to dress up.

Some prefer not to dress at all.

Others prefer to draw the attention to what they feel are their better assets.



In the end, every woman has a different motivation for why they are shooting with me. Some are professional models and it's just what they do. Others are trying to build a portfolio as they enter the world of modeling. More often though I've found that many women I shoot are looking to capture how they look at that particular moment in life so one day they can look back at the pictures and remember how "hot" they were. Regardless of their motivation for shooting I love capturing their forms.

Until we meet again!

0 comments: